Saturday, February 4, 2012

How I Forgot My Blog's Name

It has been so long I have forgotten my blog's name. Seriously. It took me two tries to locate my blog and 4 tries to remember the password. So I will once again try to commit to my blog...

To get back into blogging I will take the tagging challenge my friend Valerie tagged me in (check out her blog at http://iamdaughterdogdreams.blogspot.com/).


Here are the rules I was suppose to follow:

Here are the rules: 1. Post these rules. 2. You must post 11 random things about yourself. 3. Answer the questions set for you in their post. 4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. 5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them. 6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.


BUT since I don't have many "followers" or friends who blog, I challenge anyone who blogs and reads this to answer my questions and play along (some call this cheating, I call this not being technology savvy!).


So we'll start with my 11 random facts...


1. I knew I wanted to be a teacher from the time I was 3 and never wavered from that until I was 3 years into my major in college. I freaked out, became a sociology major, and graduated with a semi-useless degree. And what did I become? A preschool teacher. (Side note...my parents are still a little bitter about this.)


2. I have what I call a "parental fail" almost daily. These have become little jokes I make up in my head and laugh about instead of thinking about what a bad Mom I might be.


Example: Cooper came up to me the other day telling me there was a "freaking bug" in our house. My child has picked up on how I substitute bad words and now he does it too. Parental fail. I'd give you more examples, but then no one would let me watch their child.


3. I'm fairly certain my hair is jet black and curly at this point yet I still wear it very blond and straight.


4. If I had not totaled my 2000 Honda civic two door hatchback car (and it was purple) there is no doubt in my mind I would still own that car...and John would be driving it (that really makes me laugh). Best car ever...and fastest!


5. I drove that car well over 100MPH on many occasions. I have never driven my 2009 Buick Enclave over 75 MPH. Children change everything.


6. My mom is my best friend. I talk to her most days more than I talk to John.


7. I am terrified of 99.99% of big dogs and about 95% of small dogs.


8. The only non-alcoholic drink I will drink are diet coke, water, and sometimes coffee. I don't like anything else.


9. I despise sweet tea. Even the smell makes me sick.


10. I hate Thanksgiving food. All of it. I normally eat a small piece of turkey and a roll just because I feel obligated.


11. I consider deleting facebook every day.


Questions to answer:


1. Birthdays. Love them or hate them?

I have a love/hate relationship with them. I hate getting older but I love attention and presents:)


2. Get your purse/gym bag: What are the first five things you pull out?

Wallet, old Publix receipt, lip gloss, iPhone, Chloe teething toy, Matchbox car


3. What is one meal you can make better than anyone else?

My husband loves my Chicken Parmesan so we"ll go with that.


4. You get one wish. No restrictions other than it must be selfish (can't wish peace for the world). What is your wish?

That nothing bad would ever happen to my children. That I could shield them from any pain, sickness, bad choices, etc.


5. Cake or pie?

I love both...I love a Publix cake, but I also love cold pies like key lime pie and lemon meringue pie.


6. What is your secret talent?

I can triple roll my tongue. I can also touch my tongue to my nose.


7. Early bird or night owl?

I wish I could be a night owl, but the little people who live in my house have turned me into an early bird.


8. Biggest pet peeve?

My dirty garage, people not picking up their shoes, my son putting wet pull-ups under his bed, and Oreo barking non-stop at 2am. I obviously cannot pick one pet peeve.


9. What is your favorite weird food combination?

I don't think I have one...I am a fairly boring food person. I do like Cajun seasoning on my pizza. Is that weird?


10. Which would you choose? No social media for a year or no working out for a month. Why?

Well since I never have time to work out I probably could make it a month, but if I ever really start back running I could give up social media.


11. Would you rather have no babies or eight babies?

If it is 8 babies all at one time I would still probably pick the 8 babies. I couldn't imagine my life without my children, but that would be a hard 18 years!


Here are my questions if you decide to play along...


1. What TV show do you watch that you would not want anyone to know?


2.Put your iPod on shuffle...what are the first 5 songs it plays?


3. If you could be on vacation right now, where would you pick to go?


4. In 10 years from now where do you think you'll live?


5. Which would be more beneficial for you...gas prices dropping or the housing market picking back up?


6. What is your biggest pet peeve?


7. If you could eat all day for free, where all and what all would you eat?


8. Rainy day watching movies inside and napping or sunny day taking a 12 mile hike?


9. Any big goal for 2012?


10. White, milk, or dark chocolate?


11. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment